Social Media Marketing & Reputation Management
Social media is the standard for online Social Media Reputation Management in today’s digital world. For those who choose to ignore social media, they may be missing significant business opportunities from both mobile and online users.
Consider the following statistics from the Pew Research Center:
- As of Sept. 2014, 71 percent of online adults use Facebook, 28 percent use Pinterest, 28 percent use LinkedIn, 26 percent use Instagram, and 23 percent use Twitter. 
- More than half of internet users (52 percent) use two or more social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). 
- S. users spent more than 121.8 billion monthly minutes on social media. 
Exercise More Control Over Your Social Media Reputation Management Each and every day, customers are talking about your business online through Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google+, Facebook, blogs, or elsewhere. This may seem like simple chatter, but it also has a direct impact on your revenue. In fact, more than 90 percent of customers admit buying decisions are influenced by online reviews.
Nuovometo’s Social Media Marketing & Reputation Management solutions can help you:
- Maximize visibility by creating accurate listings throughout all the key relevant online directories. We will correct inconsistent listings and create accounts on your behalf.
- Build online awareness about your brand, increase traffic to your website, and improve conversions and lead generation.
- Improve your search rank by creating and correcting listings on important directory sites.
- Post engaging and relevant content to sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and Pinterest as needed.
- Address customer questions and concerns quickly by reaching out to you on critical issues pertaining to your brand’s reputation.
- Establish social media performance benchmarks for your particular industry. Send you monthly performance reports and any other non-critical items.
- Ensure all directory listings that indicate your location, phone number and hours are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
“Social Networking Fact Sheet.” Pew Research Center
“Social Media Update.” Pew Research Center
“Time Spent On Social Media by U.S. Internet Users.” Statista
Click Here or Call Today!